Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Excerpt from Cherie Burton's website "Stand.Speak.Shine." 

Cherie writes... 

"This time of year, our souls beg to be examined, nurtured and validated.  In essence, fed.  
In 2006, I crafted my first version of Permission to Shine (which at that time was subtitled, “The Art of Being Beautiful”) with a burning in my heart to give good women the go-ahead to beautify and nurture their souls and their bodies.  In that nurturance, they ignite their true essence and inspire everyone around them.  Most importantly, their families.

Permission to Shine has gone through a few revisions, culminating in this latest version – 10 Keys to Becoming Who You Were Born to Be.  I have thrown my heart into its production and feel complete with what it offers.  I believe it is soul food, but further – inspires a divine call to action.  My aim was create a message that, by listening, would compel a woman to take steps NOW to become who she really wants to be.  And change her corner of the world.

It’s about beauty.  It’s about confidence.  It’s about spirituality and purpose and shine factor.  The real kind."  




No comments:

Post a Comment